BioMoGo DNA Midsole provides adaptive cushioning
- Heel Segmented Crash Pad allows soft landings and smooth transitions
- Omega Flex Grooves keep you going, stride after stride
- Adjustable saddle construction gives you a unique fit
- Moisture-management mesh upper helps feet stay cooler and dryer
- Weight M 12.6 oz / W 10.5 oz
- Gear for Multisport carries this shoe in different widths!
If you're a runner who prefers a bit more support than what a typical neutral trainer provides, the newly updated Brooks Dyad 8 just may be your perfect fit. Run with the ideal blend of plush comfort and guidance with this fantastic Brooks shoe that offers enhanced, springy cushioning and a roomy fit to easily accommodate orthotics. You'll love the new updates like the BioMoGo™ DNA midsole that adapts to your every step, and the new no-sew suede in the upper that will give you a closer, more comfortable fit. If you have high arches and need minimal support, Neutral shoes are right for you. Your feet will guide themselves more naturally through each step for your perfect running gait. Swing by Gear for Multisport and have a look!